Important Course Information
Here you will find specific and important information relating to your course. Please read the information below carefully and, as always, our team are available should you not find what you’re looking for.
Program Goals and Objectives
As a Certified Digital Marketing Associate, you will be equipped with an understanding of Digital, its meaning, uses, tools and technologies, how they are applied within business and the opportunities for your own role.
On becoming a Certified Digital Marketing Associate, you will:
- Understand the key concepts of digital, how it has changed customer behavior and the implications for your role and the wider business.
- Recognize the importance of having an online presence to business strategy
- Understand the benefits of Social Media in supporting brand, marketing and sales
- Recognize the benefits of Social Media as a customer service channel
- Understand the challenges, risks and reputation issues that affect organizations and that they must be managed
- Recognize the opportunity to achieve business goals by adopting a digital mind-set
Level and Assessment
This programme is at Associate Level.
To successfully complete the program and become a Certified Digital Marketing Associate, you need to complete a 1-hour computer-based examination. The exam can be delivered either online or proctored. Further information on how to obtain certification can be found in your Learning Support Hub. Please take the time to review this information.
You have 12 weeks to complete the course and take your exam. Access to both the course and exam expire after this date. Please note this date cannot be extended.
The program content duration is 5-6 hours. Each module is hosted within an interactive e-learning environment, which is a great medium for immersing yourself in digital marketing content in a practical way. The modules are presented by a Digital Marketing practitioner using a series of short, “bite-sized”, easy-to-consume topics, typically 2-4 minutes in duration. The modules also include numerous, regularly spaced, interactive quizzes with immediate feedback so you can check understanding as you progress through the learning materials.